Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

Think, Pray, Hope

Monday, April 13, 2009

Well I've been neglecting my blog but taking care of family matters. My 84 year-old mother was just getting too lonely out in Pennsylvania and has come to visit for awhile. My mom's a retired nurse and she was working in ICU/CCU when I was in first grade. When I was in junior high and high school I remember evenings when she'd come home from work and put my brother Danny and I through the drills of the different parts of the body: ulna, radius, femur, etc. :) Maybe that's why I'm a counselor for nursing students now, but no way did I ever want to be a nurse. Just not me.

I'm happy with decisions that I've made in my life to become a social worker, a writer, and a Christian. Have you ever noticed that the older you get the stranger life gets? Or is it just that the longer we live the more we experience and examine? Or am I the only one that feels like that? Life has been more challenging than I ever imagined. If my life was a movie I'd call it,"Hope Floats Over The Cuckoo's Nest." :) Go figure. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment