Here's a gold mine for anyone interested in marketing strategies and organizing your first book signing.
The Biggest Marketing Bang For Your Buck and secondly I loved Audra Harders post called, Are You Ready For Your Book Signing. I'm preparing for my first book signing in the spring, so of course both Shelli's post and Audra's were necessary for me to read and glean as much inspiration from as possible. I got so much help and you will too. Check it out!
JILL'S SECOND NOVEL
Find out more about, CHAMELEON.
JILLIAN'S DEBUT NOVEL
Don't miss Jill's debut novel, SECRETS OF THE HEART, available now from Realms.
Secrets of the Heart receives 4 STARS from Romantic Times!
Kent has a bright future in the world of inspirational writers. Her characters are lively and well defined. This new series, The Ravensmoore Chronicles, takes place in early 19th century England and will captivate readers with it's lovely style, and clear concise message. Reviewed by Patsy Glans.
Christi Corbett Please welcome my awesome guest blogger, Christi Corbett. Christi and I have been through some interesting times togeth...
How many of you remember Dead Poets Society? Look familiar? If you've never seen it, I highly recommend you watch it sometime. I wa...
Hugh Jackman via Photobucket Okay. I know I'm not comparing apples to apples here. Scrivener is a software program for writers. Pi...
I've read some fascinating blog posts lately so I thought I'd share them with you this week. Field Report From the E-Book Revolu...
- Alton Gansky
- American Christian Fiction Writers
- Ancient Mystery/Modern Thrill
- Anne Perry
- Asylum Suitcases
- Athol Dickson
- BJ Hoff
- Books and Such Blog
- Brandilyn Collins
- British Museum
- Business Rusch Publishing Articles
- C.S. Harris
- Christi Corbett
- Christian Fiction Historical Society
- Christian Fiction Online Magazine
- Dean Wesley Smith
- Diane Stortz and A Bible Place
- Doc Hensley on Writing
- Dr. Jeff Brown
- Faith, Hope, And Love
- Harlan Coben
- History Extra
- Inkwell Inspirations
- International Christian Fiction Writers
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Austen's World
- Jody Hedlund
- Jones House Creative
- Julie Lessman
- Just The Write Charisma
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Lena Nelson Dooley
- Lynette Eason
- Mae Nunn
- Mike Dellosso/Wide-Eyed Fiction
- Mystery Writers of America
- Novel Rocket
- Rachelle Gardner's Blog
- Redwood's Medical Edge
- Regency Reflections
- Romance Writers of America
- Serena B Miller
- Steve Laube Blog
- Tess Gerritsen
- The Character Therapist
- The Creative Penn
- The Kill Zone
- The Write Life
- The Writer's Pen
- Writers Digest, There are No Rules Blog
- Writing Historical Novels
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Oscars
- Tess Gerritsen/Empty Desk and James Scott Bell/Typ...
- Timelines and Other Organizational Necessities
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
- Blog Pick Friday/ Harry Kraus, M.D./Characters tha...
- Voice and Fear
- The Prayer for Your Valentine
- Blog Pick Friday/Voice/eBooks/Tin Man
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT/JUST THE WRITE CHARISMA BLOG
- SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
- Blog Pick Friday/Shelli Johannes-Wells and Audra H...
- The Moral Premise
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (69)
Jillian Kent All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by PulsePoint Design