The Kill Zone's Kathryn Lilley blogged about Voice this past Tuesday. Read her post at: Finding Your Voice As A Writer Voice always seems to be that mysterious thing that new writers struggle with and just not new writers. I think it's something that takes awhile to discover and, at least for me, doesn't show itself clearly until you've written many words.
I'd love to hear what voice means to you personally, whether reader or writer.
How many books do you think it takes for a writer to convey to a reader what their voice is? Readers, you know this. Some books can hook you in for multiple stories. What is that? Please step up to the microphone so everyone can hear YOUR voice. :)
Oh great. I found two more blog posts I just have to mention. There's so many good ones out there I just can't help myself. Here you go: Must read Jordan Dane, also over at The Killzone Quirky Ramblings On e-Books and then if you haven't read Rosslyn Elliott's blog this week you must go visit her as well. Tin Man, Scarecrow Novel AND for those of you reading this I'm also blogging over at Just The Write Charisma Have a great Friday and an Awesome Valentine's Day weekend.
JILL'S SECOND NOVEL
Find out more about, CHAMELEON.
JILLIAN'S DEBUT NOVEL
Don't miss Jill's debut novel, SECRETS OF THE HEART, available now from Realms.
Secrets of the Heart receives 4 STARS from Romantic Times!
Kent has a bright future in the world of inspirational writers. Her characters are lively and well defined. This new series, The Ravensmoore Chronicles, takes place in early 19th century England and will captivate readers with it's lovely style, and clear concise message. Reviewed by Patsy Glans.
Christi Corbett Please welcome my awesome guest blogger, Christi Corbett. Christi and I have been through some interesting times togeth...
Please welcome my guest today, Kathleen L. Maher. She has kindly offered to give away a copy of this wonderful novella, plus a shamr...
Hugh Jackman via Photobucket Okay. I know I'm not comparing apples to apples here. Scrivener is a software program for writers. Pi...
If you think marketing is difficult, don't panic. Once you are published you do have to work hard to help push your sparkling new baby i...
- American Christian Fiction Writers
- Ancient Mystery/Modern Thrill
- Asylum Suitcases
- BJ Hoff
- Books and Such Blog
- Brandilyn Collins
- C.S. Harris
- Charisma/Realms My Publisher
- Christi Corbett
- Diane Stortz and A Bible Place
- Doc Hensley on Writing
- Faith, Hope, And Love
- Harlan Coben
- Inkhorn Blue/Rosslyn Elliott
- Inkwell Inspirations
- International Christian Fiction Writers
- James Scott Bell
- Jim Rubart
- Jody Hedlund
- Julie Lessman
- JUST THE WRITE CHARISMA
- Lena Nelson Dooley
- Mae Nunn
- Mike Dellosso/Wide-Eyed Fiction
- Novel Rocket
- Rachelle Gardner's Blog (My Agent)
- Random Jottings by Richard Mabry
- Redwood's Medical Edge
- Regency Reflections
- Romance Writers of America
- Serena B Miller
- Steve Laube Blog
- Tess Gerritsen
- The Character Therapist
- The Creative Penn
- The Kill Zone
- The Writer's Pen
- Writers Digest, There are No Rules Blog
- Writing Historical Novels
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Oscars
- Tess Gerritsen/Empty Desk and James Scott Bell/Typ...
- Timelines and Other Organizational Necessities
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
- Blog Pick Friday/ Harry Kraus, M.D./Characters tha...
- Voice and Fear
- The Prayer for Your Valentine
- Blog Pick Friday/Voice/eBooks/Tin Man
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT/JUST THE WRITE CHARISMA BLOG
- SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
- Blog Pick Friday/Shelli Johannes-Wells and Audra H...
- The Moral Premise
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (69)
Jillian Kent All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by PulsePoint Design