Chris Travis is a great guy with a huge heart. He used to preach at our church in Cincinnati and now he's in Manhatten, NY where he taught math to middle school kids in Harlem. What an experience he and Lindsay have had there these past few years. Now they are church building.
Chris came back to us recently and preached about God's Hidden Hand. If you want some inspiration then listen to this when you have time. http://www.lifespringchristian.org/sermons.php Our church is pretty big and I never got to know Chris and Lindsay real well but always admired the way Chris could reach an audience.
http://christravis.wordpress.com/writing/ I encourage you to read this book and visit Chris's Blog and check it out. I think you will be reading more from Chris Travis over the years and I know that you'll be blessed. And no, he didn't put me up to this.
"Be encouraged, the people that are in your life are not accidents."
JILL'S SECOND NOVEL
Find out more about, CHAMELEON.
JILLIAN'S DEBUT NOVEL
Don't miss Jill's debut novel, SECRETS OF THE HEART, available now from Realms.
Secrets of the Heart receives 4 STARS from Romantic Times!
Kent has a bright future in the world of inspirational writers. Her characters are lively and well defined. This new series, The Ravensmoore Chronicles, takes place in early 19th century England and will captivate readers with it's lovely style, and clear concise message. Reviewed by Patsy Glans.
Debra Marvin is back this week with incredible information and pics on the naval aspects of the War of 1812. If you missed her first post o...
Every once in awhile you meet someone who loves the things you love. Like history for instance. I write during England's Regency era, ...
Christi Corbett Please welcome my awesome guest blogger, Christi Corbett. Christi and I have been through some interesting times togeth...
How many of you remember Dead Poets Society? Look familiar? If you've never seen it, I highly recommend you watch it sometime. I wa...
- Alton Gansky
- American Christian Fiction Writers
- Ancient Mystery/Modern Thrill
- Anne Perry
- Asylum Suitcases
- Athol Dickson
- BJ Hoff
- Books and Such Blog
- Brandilyn Collins
- British Museum
- Business Rusch Publishing Articles
- C.S. Harris
- Christi Corbett
- Christian Fiction Historical Society
- Christian Fiction Online Magazine
- Dean Wesley Smith
- Diane Stortz and A Bible Place
- Doc Hensley on Writing
- Dr. Jeff Brown
- Faith, Hope, And Love
- Harlan Coben
- History Extra
- Inkwell Inspirations
- International Christian Fiction Writers
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Austen's World
- Jody Hedlund
- Jones House Creative
- Julie Lessman
- Just The Write Charisma
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Lena Nelson Dooley
- Lynette Eason
- Mae Nunn
- Mike Dellosso/Wide-Eyed Fiction
- Mystery Writers of America
- Novel Rocket
- Rachelle Gardner's Blog
- Redwood's Medical Edge
- Regency Reflections
- Romance Writers of America
- Serena B Miller
- Steve Laube Blog
- Tess Gerritsen
- The Character Therapist
- The Creative Penn
- The Kill Zone
- The Write Life
- The Writer's Pen
- Writers Digest, There are No Rules Blog
- Writing Historical Novels
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (58)
- Tools for Writers/From the Story Board to Vlogging...
- Will a Royal Wedding Boost the Sales of Romance No...
- Remembering The Spirit of Truth
- Passion of the Christ/Good Friday/Remember Me
- The Juggling Act of Writing A Series
- Patty Smith Hall/Blog Pick of the Week/Seekerville...
- Dialogue. Let's Talk About Talk
- Inspiration Sunday/Chris Travis/The Hidden Hand of...
- Friday Blog Pick/Rachelle Gardner's What A Fiction...
- Does It Ever Get Easier?
- GOSPEL TEENS
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2010 (69)
Jillian Kent All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by PulsePoint Design