Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Monday, May 13, 2013

I wanted to thank Kathleen for sharing her thoughts with us about unsavory aspects through history and for introducing us to her novella, Bachelor Buttons.

Kathleen's winner via random.org is Amy C. who will receive the novella and the Irish goodie basket. Congratulations to Amy. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to comment or read the post. I value your input and I know Kathy does too. Please spread the word about this very special novella.

Check in tomorrow for a special announcement.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Amy! And thank you everybody for coming out and making my debut so special. Special thanks to my hostess, Jill, for your warm hospitality. Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete