Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

Today Is My 29th Wedding Anniversary

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Marriage is a really good thing. It's not easy, and I think some couples still get married way too quickly without thinking through what it really means to live with another person and make a committment to stay with that person forwever. Till death do we part. That's a long time. But if you can work through your problems and really respect each other, 29 years flys by so fast it's difficult to believe you've been married to each other that long.


Love Quote Pictures, Images and Photos


Trust has everything to do with a good marriage. If you can't trust your spouse, you can't have a happy marriage. Love without trust isn't healthy. My hubby and I are good friends. In fact our wedding invitations started out with, "This day I will marry my friend." And we've been friends through the good times and through the really tough times. Happy Anniversary, Randy. I'm believing the next 29 will be the best!

Friends Pictures, Images and Photos

Faith and love will take you far. Have a great week and fireproof your marriage.

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! LOVE good news like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti. It does go by fast. I'm hoping that next year we might be able to get away to celebrate the the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I hope you and your personal hero have enjoyed a wonderful celebration of your 29 years of togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks Keli. We did get to go out and enjoy our favorite restaurant.

    ReplyDelete