Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Monday, January 16, 2012

First of all I want to thank everyone who visited my blog to help me celebrate my birthday this week. I really enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again next year. I used Random.Org to pick the winners and my hubby was a witness. So here are the lucky winners:

The $25.00 Barnes & Noble Gift Certificate goes to Babette!


The three copies of my autographed book, Secrets of the Heart go to the following winners:
  •  Victoria Manthey
  •  Elaine Stock
  •  Joy Avery Melville
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!
    If you are a winner please click on the contact button in the top right hand corner of the blog and provide me with your address so I can mail out your prizes this week.

    Also, this week on Tuesday the 17th I have a guest blogger. Please help me welcome artist and writer Ruth Douthitt.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment