Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

Rachelle Gardner and Inspiration

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My agent provided a lot of food for thought in her Friday post: Coming to the end of ourselves. If you haven't yet read it please don't miss it.

Different things remind me of life's difficulties. The song, The Climb, by Miley Cyrus reminds me of the desire to conquer those mountains that challenge us when we aspire to complete a book.







The movie that reminds me most about coming to the end of ourselves would have to be Amazing Grace and the story of William Wilberforce.



A book about struggle. I'd pick, The Hiding Place, I'm sure there are thousands. I'll let you help me out with that one. What book have you read that reminds you of coming to the end of ourselves?


1 comment:

  1. I received this great devotional from Extraordinary Women that relates to coming to the end of ourselves. I subscribe to these devotionals and you may want to treat yourselves to them as well. http://www.ewomen.net/devos/2011-01-31/priceless-detours Priceless Detours.
    I think you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete