Glynna Kaye will take you on a journey that I think a lot of us have experienced. If you are unpublished and questions of worth and ability are nagging you, I encourage you to read her post over at Seekerville. Fear can be crippling. I know. I've been there too. Heck, I'm there now as I struggle to complete my second book in a series.
I met Glynna on line when I was in a fearful place related to my daughter's illness. Glynna became a supportive friend to me and my daughter. Fear can sap our life calling. Don't be discouraged. We can get through this together with a little help from a friend called Glynna and our mighty, capable God.
Part 1: FEAR
Glynna Kaye's Steeple Hill Love Inspired “Dreaming of Home” is a 2010 “Carol Award” and “Maggie Award” finalist, as well as a first place winner of the “Booksellers Best” and “Beacon” awards. Her next books(also set in Canyon Springs, Arizona)are “Second Chance Courtship” releasing February 2011, and “At Home In His Heart” debuting August 2011!
JILL'S SECOND NOVEL
Find out more about, CHAMELEON.
JILLIAN'S DEBUT NOVEL
Don't miss Jill's debut novel, SECRETS OF THE HEART, available now from Realms.
Secrets of the Heart receives 4 STARS from Romantic Times!
Kent has a bright future in the world of inspirational writers. Her characters are lively and well defined. This new series, The Ravensmoore Chronicles, takes place in early 19th century England and will captivate readers with it's lovely style, and clear concise message. Reviewed by Patsy Glans.
Debra Marvin is back this week with incredible information and pics on the naval aspects of the War of 1812. If you missed her first post o...
Every once in awhile you meet someone who loves the things you love. Like history for instance. I write during England's Regency era, ...
Christi Corbett Please welcome my awesome guest blogger, Christi Corbett. Christi and I have been through some interesting times togeth...
How many of you remember Dead Poets Society? Look familiar? If you've never seen it, I highly recommend you watch it sometime. I wa...
- Alton Gansky
- American Christian Fiction Writers
- Ancient Mystery/Modern Thrill
- Anne Perry
- Asylum Suitcases
- Athol Dickson
- BJ Hoff
- Books and Such Blog
- Brandilyn Collins
- British Museum
- Business Rusch Publishing Articles
- C.S. Harris
- Christi Corbett
- Christian Fiction Historical Society
- Christian Fiction Online Magazine
- Dean Wesley Smith
- Diane Stortz and A Bible Place
- Doc Hensley on Writing
- Dr. Jeff Brown
- Faith, Hope, And Love
- Harlan Coben
- History Extra
- Inkwell Inspirations
- International Christian Fiction Writers
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Austen's World
- Jody Hedlund
- Jones House Creative
- Julie Lessman
- Just The Write Charisma
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Lena Nelson Dooley
- Lynette Eason
- Mae Nunn
- Mike Dellosso/Wide-Eyed Fiction
- Mystery Writers of America
- Novel Rocket
- Rachelle Gardner's Blog
- Redwood's Medical Edge
- Regency Reflections
- Romance Writers of America
- Serena B Miller
- Steve Laube Blog
- Tess Gerritsen
- The Character Therapist
- The Creative Penn
- The Kill Zone
- The Write Life
- The Writer's Pen
- Writers Digest, There are No Rules Blog
- Writing Historical Novels
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (58)
- Rachelle Gardner and Inspiration
- What's Holding You Back? GLYNNA KAYE for Blog Pick...
- JANE EYRE
- Jenna Lucado Talks With Michael Hyatt
- Seekerville Sensation Camy Tang Writes Fast/My Blo...
- The Assassination of Spencer Perceval
- The C.S. Lewis Bible
- SPECIAL EDITION/MY COVER ART
- A GIFT CARD FOR YOU ON MY BIRTHDAY/CELEBRATE WITH ...
- TED WILLIAMS/GOLDEN VOICE/GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- Blog Pick of the Week/The Character Therapist
- Be A Wisdom Seeker
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2010 (69)
Jillian Kent All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by PulsePoint Design