I'm one of those readers who finds it difficult to sit through an entire reading of one book and not look at another in the process. I've discovered in a very short period of time that the Kindle has fed that flaw or strength of mine. Because I found so many fun free books to download or sample when I received my Kindle I got a little carried away. For starters I am currently jumping back and forth between several books on my e-reader. They are the ones I downloaded at no cost.
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Medical Error by Richard Mabry
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Sheet Music by Dr. Kevin Leman