Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

Rachelle Gardner's Triple Post for Blog Pick Friday

Friday, May 20, 2011

                                                                     

Difficult Conversations Part I
"This Book Isn't Going to Work."

Difficult Conversations Part 2
 "I Shopped It Till I Dropped, But Nobody's Buying."

Difficult Conversations Part 3
"Don't Take This Personally-But It's Personal."

If you want to hear about all the different difficult conversations that agents might have with there authors then Rachelle Gardner's blog was the place to be this week. If you happen to be visiting here just click one of the above links and zoom over to Rants and Ramblings. Don't you love that picture from Part One? Who hasn't felt like that on some occasion?

Have a great weekend and may it be free of difficult conversations. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment