Blog title
Hey! I've moved. You'll be directed to my new blog in 3...2...1...

Celebrating the Regency Christmas

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I haven't spent much time researching Christmas during the Regency so I thought I'd do some research now as we approach Christmas and give you a list of links you may find of interest.

Christmas Traditions, by Jo Beverley at Christmas in the Regency

Decorating 19th Century London with Holly at Jane Austens World and more.

Christmas at Carlton House Celebrating the Season in Regency Style, The Jane Austen Center. And don't miss The Legend of the Mistletoe

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Funny - I posted about the Victorian Christmas today, Tuesday. I guess we just need a medieval post on someone else's blog.

    Have a great holiday season. Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a riot. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for stopping by Debra! Merry Christmas to you and may the New Year bring a well-deserved contract. :)

    ReplyDelete